Community Health Worker Registry Manager Position Description
25% FTE (10 hours/week) contract position
$15,600 (520 hours @ $30)
The purpose of this position is to manage and promote the Minnesota Community Health Worker Alliance online Registry, website management/updates and the monthly E-newsletter. This position works closely with the Alliance Registry Committee and reports to the Board Chair.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently while also using judgement on when to seek guidance to ensure success of new initiative.
- Commitment to health equity.
- High level of personal responsibility and commitment to the mission of the CHW Alliance
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Skilled in networking and relationship-building; ability to establish and maintain rapport with diverse stakeholders.
- Knowledge of how to send appropriate mass emails and other communications.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite; specific experience with Excel including data pulling, converting, and cleaning.
- Familiar with and willing to gain competency in WordPress, Mailchimp
- Experience with data collection, analysis, management and reporting.
- Experience coordinating and managing programs and/or publications.
- Experience in gathering and synthesizing research and other information.
- Capable of learning new technology as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Social Work, Business or a related field
- Three years relevant experience
- Experience with WordPress and MailChimp
Responsible for ongoing development of design, content, and all processes necessary for the operation, promotion and maintenance of the MNCHWA CHW registry (e.g. applications, CHW profiles, employer/stakeholder profiles, renewals, queries etc.)
- Manage new CHW Registry entries
- Update current CHW Registry entries.
- Send reminders to current registrants to renew.
- Coordinate and share information with registrants.
- Respond to registry queries.
- Pull a data set from the registry database and clean and filter it within Excel.
- Moderate the registry community posts.
- Create an annual report on the CHW field
- Report on MNCHWA Registry status to the board, committees, other staff and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with an advisory committee and support them in understanding the limitations of the website as it is currently designed while maximizing its utility.
- Market and promote the use of the Minnesota Community Health Worker Registry.
Responsible for managing the Minnesota Community Health Worker Alliance website and enewsletter.
- Update and manage all technical aspects of the Alliance website.
- Update and manage all informational content of the Alliance website.
- Gather information, create and distribute the monthly enewsletter.
- Manage enewsletter mailing list.
- Other as requested.
Send resume, cover letter, and sample of writing to Anne Ganey at firstname.lastname@example.org