The Minnesota Community Health Worker Alliance seeks an experienced Executive Director who is passionate about our mission and able to lead our statewide organization with excellence.
Status: Full-time employee
Reports to: Board of Directors
Location: Remote with some in-person engagement required
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as nonprofit management, business administration, social work, etc.
· Minimum of three years of experience in nonprofit management or a related field.
· Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Previous experience working directly with, supporting, and partnering with a Board of Directors.
· Demonstrated experience in fundraising and development.
· Knowledge of nonprofit financial management and budgeting.
· Self-directed and able to work independently, as well as an effective member of a team.
· Strong project management skills, ability to balance competing priorities, complex situations, and tight deadlines.
· Strong knowledge and skills in organizing and leading meetings/trainings in a virtual setting.
· As the Alliance is a Minnesota-based organization, preference will be given to candidates residing in Minnesota.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter prior to December 31, 2023 to:
Kim Snyder, Excelsior Bay Group email@example.com