Apprenticeship Stipend Application
Before applying for the CHWTP apprenticeship stipend, the following components are required and must be submitted with this application:
- Must provide employment/apprenticeship offer letter from the employer. Employer must be a registered apprenticeship through the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry.
- Must provide copy of CHW Certificate if complete OR
- Must provide Student ID number and consent to MNCHWA verifying with school.
- Must agree to a minimum of 1 year apprenticeship commitment with the employer.
- Must have a clear understanding of how the apprenticeship program works.